Enrollment Support and Guidance
Our program enhances healthcare providers’ financial assistance and community benefit programs.
Our trained and certified staff communicates with patients in their own language and provides support through the Medicaid and Marketplace application process.
QBS collaborates with clients to design a program that best addresses the uninsured population in their communities. We offer trained, certified, multilingual staff that communicate with uninsured patients and provide guidance on various coverage options. Our team supports patients and families throughout the application process. Our program enhances healthcare providers’ financial assistance and community benefit programs. We increase enrollment in Medicaid and other coverage thereby reducing bad debt.
How we do it:
- Accept referral of uninsured and underinsured patients for screening
- Contact the patient or responsible party by letter, telephone and field visit
- Assist in gathering required documentation and completing applications
- Review all DSS and Marketplace decisions for compliance with the law and appeal, if appropriate
- Provide professional, compassionate advocacy for your potentially eligible patient population
- Assist patients with your organization’s financial assistance policies and applications
- Reduce bad debt and supplement your organization’s community benefit plan
Thank you for your interest in QBS. For more information about our services and how we can help support your current revenue cycle process, please complete the contact form below.
News and Announcements
QBS will be highly visible at the HFMA Region 2 Fall Institute at Turning Stone Resort with our new branding which we’ll be proudly displaying at Booth #7. Come spend some quality time with QBS, your revenue cycle solution.